How it works - from design to completion
Each kitchen fitting company works in a different way and we have found that we work best by being involved at an early stage, when the design process begins.
The process of designing a kitchen is usually as follows:
- Simon visits customers at their home to discuss their initial ideas for a new kitchen.
- If acceptable, then a further meeting is arranged with Simon, along with the designer from a suggested kitchen supplier to further discuss ideas and start formulating the design.
- Simon continues to liaise with the customer and the designer as the design evolves and will bring in any additional trades such as plumber / electrician / flooring specialist for their input as and when required.
- Once plans/designs have been finalised a price for fitting and any other associated works will be agreed upon and the chosen kitchen, etc. ordered.
- Once delivery dates are established, a start (and crucially a finishing date) will then be agreed upon. Once we start, there's no stopping or delays, and we promise to provide a 'no job hopping' service, as we only fit one kitchen at a time.
- Upon completion Simon will introduce customers to any new kitchen equipment such as ovens, fridges, dishwashers, etc.and demonstrate their use, as well as ensuring that the customers are 100% happy with all aspects of the installation.
- Should there be any teething troubles or whatever, Simon will return promptly to attend to them.
One of the main disruptions to daily living when having your new kitchen fitted is where to do the washing up. Simon can supply a portable sink (usually complete with hot and cold running water), which saves having to wash up in the bath!
As well as the portable sink, Simon can also provide a microwave oven and electric hotplate to help make life as easy as possible whilst the kitchen work is being carried out.